Thank you for attending Nano Science & Technology-2021. Please read carefully the following instructions and guidelines for paper submissions and oral presentations.
1. Preparations - Paper Abstract
All speakers have the opportunity to write a short abstract of their research work. Please send your abstract by email to email@example.com Selected abstracts will be listed on the conference website after they are accepted.
We kindly request that you keep in mind the deadline for abstracts submissions: March 1, 2021.
2. Your Written Presentation
Please prepare your presentation in the English language. The absolute deadline to include your presentation is March 1, 2021. We need to receive your paper in our office on or before this date. Please submit your paper in MS Word through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Format of Your Written Paper = A4
Please present in the following manner: Times New Roman, Exactly 15pt, 10, plain, bold your paper should contain the following:
(Please refer to the enclosed Example Document)
● Name, occupation, organization
● Personal biography of the speaker under the heading ‘Biography’
Your paper will be printed as you deliver it. Please make sure that all materials are of a representative quality. Your paper should not exceed 400 words. Important Note: Copies of overheads or PowerPoint slides are NOT ACCEPTABLE as your written paper.
4. Your Oral Presentation
For your oral presentation you may bring a PowerPoint file on a CD or USB flash drive (memory stick). The organizers will copy these files onto the general laptop for beamer projection. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
All oral presenters are required to submit an electronic version of their presentation in the meeting room of their presentation 15 to 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the session. All presentations will be scanned for viruses and subsequently loaded on the main projector computer. Any changes to a file prior to its presentation must be made through the Registration Desk.
Use of your own laptop is not recommended.
● Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
● Timing: Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Each speaker has a maximum of 20 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.